Straight Answers, No Fluff...
if you forgot the code, and you are having no luck through the gmail.com password recovery, you will have to wipe it out:
1. Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO0 comments
1 other expert is backing this answer
Cell Phone Geek
I have worked with cell phones since 1995, for all 4 major carriers. I was a technician as well as a...
That happens, when you press in the wrong code several times it will ask you for the gmail password, then it unlocks. If you don't have the gmail password, the only way is to Hard Reset it, which will erase everything on it. Since this is a last resort, I can post the instructions, but only if you reply you need them. Good luck