These are all of the options you have...hope this helps
1. A new SIM card. Least likely to help, but may improve the signal if your SIM is older or defective
2. Wifi Calling. Works within range of a wifi network that you have access to, granted you have a phone that is equipped with it (most of our phones have it nowadays). Uses wifi signal for reception over signal towers 3. New Phone. Perhaps yours is defective, although unlikely the case. If you do, get one that has wifi calling
4. Use our signal booster program. Depends heavily on line of site, and what kind of building you live in. Free to get. improves signal by a bar or two in most cases
5. Move to a place that has better reception.
6. Cancel with us and go with another carrier that has better reception...sometimes we're just not the best in certain areas