I can Help; I've been trained by DirecTV. I have worked as a Technical Support Supervisor for DirecTV for...
You can call 1-800-531-5000 and ask to speak to someone in billing. However do not be surprised if a rep says they can help you; almost all rep's are trained for basic billing disputes, or ask to speak to a supervisor - of course your welcome to write into DIRECTV, Inc.
Attn: Billing Disputes
P.O. Box 6550
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550
please provide your account number in your letter. Also you are responsible for paying total amount due except disputed charges – you can also fill out a payment issue/dispute form at: directv.com/paymentdisputes13 comments
8 other experts are backing this answer
being in crg (customer retention group/save team), i am the last person you will ever need to speak with to...
Dispute Credit Card Charges. http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a...
At DIRECTV we work very hard to ensure the accuracy of our billing but in the unlikely event that your credit or debit card is charged in error, we are here to help.
If you feel that your credit or debit card has been charged in error, you should visit our website at. www.directv.com/paymentdisputes
• The entire credit/debit card number or bank account and routing numbers.
• Your DIRECTV account number (if applicable)
• A brief explanation of the issue, including the date and dollar amount of the disputed transaction(s).
• Your name, phone number and email address so we can contact you.
• Upload image of the credit card/bank statement showing the disputed transaction(s) and the name and address of the bank account/card holder.
Please note that this information is required to research the charges, failure to provide this information will lead to a delay in processing your request.
2 other experts are backing this answer
I currently work as a CSR for Directv. I was an installer for over 8 years for Directv and dish network. If...
Go to www.directv.com/paymentdisputes and file the form. It takes about 10 days to complete.